Software Tools for the Course
Explore Published Models
Analyze Behaviorspace Tool
The Analyze Behaviorspace tool can be reached online at https://www.ees4760.jgilligan.org/analyze_behaviorspace/ , or if you use R , you can install the tool on your own computer by following the instructions at https://github.com/jonathan-g/analyzeBehaviorspace .
R for Statistical Analysis
You do not need to use R for this course, but people who are familiar with R may find that it is a powerful tool for analyzing NetLogo models, and there are tools for integrating NetLogo with R .
- Install the latest versions of R and RStudio Desktop (free edition) (free desktop edition).
- Install the Analyze Behaviorspace tool for R so you can run it on your own computer.
R Tools & Features
- RStudio : Full-featured environment for working with R
- Tidyverse : A collection of tools designed for Data Science in R .
- RMarkdown : A tool for integrating data analysis in R , creating graphs and tables, and writing reports and papers.
- R for Data Science : A free open-source book on using R for data science.
- RNetLogo : An R package for running NetLogo models from within R .